NEW! Cleansing Cream
How to Use
- Giant sea kelp –high in protein, iodine and calcium, which strengthens hair and helps reduce split ends and breakage. Clarifies as it removes unwanted toxins and environmental pollutants.
- Bladderwrack seaweed –rich in nutrients and essential amino acids for healthy hair, bladderwack is a natural polymer with a high percentage of sodium alginate to create texture.
- Irish moss –contains vitamin A and C which naturally condition hair and Vitamin B which helps maintain a healthy scalp.
- Dulse seaweed –rich in protein, potassium, iron, Vitamin K and iodine which strengthen hair and protect from damage.
- Seaberry oil (sea buckthorn oil) –rich in Vitamin A & E that help fight aging in hair and combat dryness, brittleness, thinning and breakage. Vitamins B1, B2, and B6 rejuvenate and create healthy blood cells which transport oxygen through the hair.
Spring Pea Protein – naturally derived protein that promotes moisture retention and improves hair manageability, forms a protective film and reduces breakage of fine hair.
Shikakai – mixed with water and used as shampoo in India for hundreds of years. Mild and exceptional cleansing properties. Conditions scalp and removes dandruff.
Desert Date (balanites aegyptiaca) – derived from a tree grown in tropical Africa. A gentle cleansing agent with unsaturated fatty acids that moisturize and nourish hair.
Gypsophila – a gentle cleansing agent.
Vitamin E – conditions and strengthens hair.
Honey Quat Moisturizer – low molecular weight allows it to penetrate the hair shaft and provide long-lasting moisture, shine and luster.
Grape Seed Oil – an anti-humectant that locks in moisture and protects hair from humidity.
Menthol – cleanses and invigorates the scalp.
Image Credits: Nagi Sakai and Pinterest
get the look