New! Sea Spray
Sea Spray is enhanced with AG’s Sea Complex, an infusion of three naturally texturizing seaweed extracts plus anti-aging seaberry oil to create a casual, effortless look. The sea-based potassium chloride adds beachy grit without drying your hair out.
How to Use
Added tip: Wash/condition hair with Cleansing Cream, towel dry and apply Sea Spray to damp hair. Twist and allow to air dry.
- Giant sea kelp –high in protein, iodine and calcium, which strengthens hair and helps reduce split ends and breakage. Clarifies as it removes unwanted toxins and environmental pollutants.
- Bladderwrack seaweed –rich in nutrients and essential amino acids for healthy hair, bladderwack is a natural polymer with a high percentage of sodium alginate to create texture.
- Irish moss –contains vitamin A and C which naturally condition hair and Vitamin B which helps maintain a healthy scalp.
- Dulse seaweed –rich in protein, potassium, iron, Vitamin K and iodine which strengthen hair and protect from damage.
- Seaberry oil (sea buckthorn oil) –rich in Vitamin A & E that help fight aging in hair and combat dryness, brittleness, thinning and breakage. Vitamins B1, B2, and B6 rejuvenate and create healthy blood cells which transport oxygen through the hair.
Spring Pea Protein – naturally derived protein that promotes moisture retention and improves hair manageability, forms a protective film and reduces breakage of fine hair.
Vitamin E – conditions and strengthens hair.
Silk Amino Acids – preserves moisture and provide a protective barrier to the hair.
Image Credits: Nagi Sakai and Pinterest