New! Texture Gloss
Enhanced with AG’s Sea Complex, an infusion of three naturally texturizing seaweed extracts plus anti-aging seaberry oil, to provide touchable hold, Texture Gloss defines waves, curls and texture, while controlling frizz and bringing moisture and gloss to dry, brittle ends.
How to Use
- Using 1″ sections, curl hair, alternating directions with a curling iron, flat iron or wand. Brush out or finger comb curls. Emulsify product in your hands and apply to dry, styled hair.
- Add piecey definition and control to wavy or curly hair
- Twist and scrunch straight hair to get a tousled effect
- Apply specifically to dry ends for added gloss.
- Giant sea kelp – high in protein, iodine and calcium, which strengthens hair and helps reduce split ends and breakage. Clarifies as it removes unwanted toxins and environmental pollutants.
- Bladderwrack Seaweed – rich in nutrients and essential amino acids for healthy hair, bladderwack is a natural polymer with a high percentage of sodium alginate to create texture.
- Irish moss – contains vitamin A and C which naturally condition hair and Vitamin B, which helps maintain a healthy scalp.
- Dulse seaweed – rich in protein, potassium, iron, Vitamin K and iodine, which strengthen hair and protect from damage.
- Seaberry oil (sea buckthorn oil) – rich in Vitamin A & E that help fight aging in hair and combat dryness, brittleness, thinning and breakage. Vitamins B1, B2, and B6 rejuvenate and create healthy blood cells which transport oxygen through the hair.
Vitamin E – conditions and strengthens hair.
Plant-Derived Glyceryl Stearate – adds texture and is a natural emulsifier.
Image Credits: Nagi Sakai and Pinterest