Apart from genetics, stress, diet, age and environmental changes can be factors that lead to thinning hair – causing major hair woes. With AG’s Regenerative Complex, our Root Thikkening Serum and Thikkening Lotion are formulated to create and maintain a healthy environment for hair growth. The gentle polymers will lift your hair at the root, giving the appearance of thicker, fuller hair. Take a look below for an all-day voluminous style that is easily achievable by everyone, so tuck that toque away for a winter day, as we’ll have you looking like Brigitte Bardot in no time.
Use Root Thikkening Serum morning and night on damp or dry hair for a minimum of 90 days. Target sprayer at the root and areas where thinning is most noticeable. Massage gently on scalp with fingers, coaxing and lifting the hair to maximize volume. For best results, prior to styling, follow with Thikkening Lotion to create fuller looking hair instantly.
Get The Look
Create a bouncy and voluminous blow-out in the comfort of your home. Follow our easy how-to guide below:
- Start by shampooing and conditioning your hair with Thikk Wash shampoo and Thikk Rinse conditioner. Their weightless formulation will boost volume in fine to medium hair, and are the perfect first steps to your style.
- Apply Root Thikkening Serum to your hair, concentrating on the areas where thinning is most prevalent. Rub the serum into the roots of your hair and leave on. The gentle polymers will help add lift at the root, giving the appearance of thicker, fuller hair.
- Spray 2-3 pumps of Thikkening Lotion, and apply throughout your damp hair. The lightweight formulation does not weigh down fine hair, and instantly plumps individual strands, resulting in thicker, more lustrous hair instantly!
- Use Foam as your styling product. Apply Foam throughout the hair, concentrating in the root area. Foam works similar to a mousse to add volume, and it is filled with more air pockets to add lightness and airiness to the hair. Foam is alcohol-free and humidity resistant, and also provides thermal protection to protect your hair against hot tools.
- Pick up your round brush, and get ready for the blow dry! Size does matter when choosing which round brush to use. A good tip is to use a 1″ brush on short hair, a 1 1/4″ brush on medium hair, and a 1 1/2″ – 2″ brush on long hair. When blow drying the individual strands of hair, pull the strand of hair in the desired direction, and blow dry in the opposing direction as well. By blow drying the hair in the opposite direction, you will add a lot more volume to the root area that is long lasting. Once you feel like your strand of hair is dry, blast the cold-air option on your blow drier to set your volume in place.
- Once all your hair is dry, flip your hair upside down and spray with High & Dry. This matte, finishing spray will infuse your hair with natural lift, and a matte texturized finish. High & Dry will help hold your volume in all day long!
Image Credits: Elle France, Tumblr
Root Thikkening Serum
for fine to thinning hair
for fine to very fine hair
extreme hold volumizer
High & Dry
matte volume and finish spray