IT Support Analyst
AG Hair, a Canadian hair care company experiencing exponential growth in the USA and internationally, has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Analyst.
Inspired by the world of fashion, hair and culture, AG creates a new standard of beauty through products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
At AG Hair, Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. AG Hair donates a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can (www.onegirlcan.com).
The Company’s founders, John and Lotte Davis, have combined their expertise in hair and marketing to create better quality products for the professional hair industry. Today AG Hair can be found in thousands of salons around the world.
Working at AG…
Every role is integral to the success of the company, and creating products that make a difference is a core belief that each of our employees are committed to. We have a team of innovative, passionate and creative people who are inspired by an entrepreneurial spirit.
AG’s culture is rooted in the values of collaboration, diversity, respect and work-life balance. An exciting and motivating environment makes it easy to come to work.
The opportunity for you…
We are searching for a highly motivated IT Support Analyst based in our head office located in Burnaby, B.C.
You will be responsible for…
- Executing the deployment, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems including servers, PC and Mac workstations, telephones, software application and peripherals
- Providing timely technical support to all departments and users with regard to computer hardware, software, printers, mobile devices and desktop applications
- Updating, maintaining and troubleshooting all issues relating to server hardware, operating systems and backups
What you offer…
- Passion and a mindset for technology, trouble shooting and problem solving
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to discuss in simple language technical issues to non-technical users
- Interactive personality to engage with highly creative and business minded individuals
- Long term goal of a career in IT Operations, Tech Support or IT Infrastructure
- Able to balance and time manage multiple duties
- Constant keen interest on the latest technologies including systems and gadgets
Knowledge & Experience…
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to troubleshoot Mobile and PC hardware and software issues
- Software knowledge of Windows client (7/10) and server (2008/2012), VMware, MS Exchange (2010/2013/2016/O365), MS Office, MS SQL, MAC OS X, iOS, Android
- Networking knowledge of switches, routers, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- Scripting knowledge: Windows Batch, Powershell, Linux Bash
Please either e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to [email protected] and quote Junior Web Developer in the subject line, or fax to (604) 294-8885, attention Human Resources Department by May 5, 2017. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.